Need to chat to our Tech Team? Send us a query!
Follow these very easy steps below:
- Visit: https://gbcsa.zendesk.com
- In the top right hand corner of the page you will see an option "Submit a request"
- Click on this button and you will be directed to a form
- In your subject line please use either "Interiors PILOT" or "INT" as well as the project number and relevant credit. e.g 'INT project 14001 - IEQ 5 question'
- If the query does not pertain to a credit, simply leave out the credit number.
- If you are submitting a Credit Interpretation Request (motivating an alternative means of compliance) please use the format shown below
- Attach any relevant documents that are required for assessing the CIR
- And.. Submit.
- Green Star Project Number: e.g 14001
- Green Star Credit: e.g. IEQ 5
What type of Credit Interpretation Request (CIR) is it?
- Alternative documentation requirement
- Alternative credit criteria reference document/standard
- Alternative credit criteria compliance methodology
- Alternative Green Star SA definition
Answer the following questions:
- Reason for submitting the CIR (what precludes you from meeting current criteria?)
- Alternative approach (what alternative yet equivalent approach is suggested?)
- Compliance with the Aim of the credit (how does the proposed method meet the Aim?)