Landscape Management as Not Applicable
Technical Clarification number
Projects have no Landscaping i.e. topsoil within their project site boundary, may claim only the Landscape Management 2 points as Not Applicable.
The following documentation will need to be submitted as within their submission:
- Confirmation letter from the Owner/Landlord or Appointed Facilities Manager, and
- Site Boundary drawing of project site or Lease Agreement demonstrating the areas that the Owner/Landlord has in their control as supporting evidence.
Eco 1: Grounds-Keeping Practices, Landscape Management, Landscape Assessment
Under Documentation Requirements include under Criteria for Landscape Management, make certain that the following 2 x bullet points are also submitted, (and due to results found in this assessment these bullet points should be done before the bullet points currently listed):
• Copy of Landscape Assessment
• Signed Confirmation of Implementation of the Landscape Assessment during the performance period. Signed by responsible contractor, countersigned by the Facilities Manager
Date issued :3 February 2016
- Credit Criteria under Note 1; insert sentence "see additional guidance section below"
reads, all elements of the Green Star SA Policy and Programme/Plan Model (See Additional Guidance section below)
- Ecological Policy
insert word "put" after words statement must be.
reads, This policy statement must be put in place during the performance period for any points to be awarded; and forms part of the Ecological Management Plan
- Additional Guidance/ Resources insert table as per TCE GEN-1-E-EBP1-1139